Musings on the beauty of the road trip; by plane, car, boat, bike, foot…

Cuisine Surprises in Bonaire

There are many many things I expected from a vacation in Bonaire, but incredibly inventive cuisine was not one of them. On an impromptu recommendation from some locals and other visitors we stumbled into At Sea and enjoyed a Chef’s tasting menu (& wine parings, of course) that rivals restaurants I’ve visited in New York and Chicago. A fantastic surprise, and needless to say, we’ll be returning next Friday.

20131228-112010.jpg

20131228-112020.jpg

20131228-112001.jpg

20131228-111952.jpg

Advertisements

8 responses

1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting
    for your next write ups thanks once again.

June 4, 2014 at 11:19 am

2. I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy
    on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Great work!

June 18, 2014 at 2:39 am

• HI

Thank you. I just used the themes from wordpress.org; no fancy developer here. They have a lot of really nice themes.

Cheers.

August 14, 2014 at 3:33 am

3. We stumbled over here different web page and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward
    to looking over your web page for a second time.

July 2, 2014 at 6:16 pm

4. Hey exceptional blog! Does running a blog such as this take a great deal of
    work? I have absolutely no understanding of computer
    programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off topic but I just wanted to ask. Cheers!

August 2, 2014 at 6:04 am

• HI Thank you.

I use wordpress.com which is easy to figure out with no experience. If you want to try something simpler, try using blogger or tumblr.

cheers.

August 14, 2014 at 3:32 am

5. This is my first time go to see at here and i am genuinely happy to read
    everthing at single place.

August 31, 2014 at 9:18 pm

6. Your style is very unique compared to other people I have read stuff
    from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess
    I will just book mark this site.

September 8, 2014 at 1:48 am